Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Annual Intake (60).
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Annual Intake (90).
Asifia Educational Society has established Asifia College of Engineering and Technology at Chintulla, Yacharam, Ibrahimpatanam. Nawab Khudarath Ali Khan is the principal Donator, Founder and Hon'ble Secretetary of the society and Engineering college. He is the grand son of Late Nawab Mir Osman Ali khan Bahadur, the Nizam of the Hyderabad.
The college is approved by the "All India Council for Technical Education" (AICTE), New Delhi and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH).
- To provide the Student with high quality Technical Education by exposing him to excellent infrastructure facilities like laboratories with latest equipment, highly qulified and experienced teaching faculty members, library with books of latest editions on Technical Education, International and National Journals and Periodicals.
- To provide qulity general education at affordable cost to rural folk and to guide and shape the youth for bright future by streaming them into different professional streams.
- To take the student beyond classroom and to provide opportunity which will improve their. Personal, Physical Discipline, Spiritual & moral Values and total awareness.
- To assure the State and the Nation to produce highly competent and confident technocrats endowed with talent and skills for the industry and their development.
- To provide opportunities by bringing higher educational facilities to the doorsteps of rural and semi-urban areas thereby making significant contribution for social upliftment with accent on socially and economically backward communities of the society.
- To raise its institutions as centers of exellence in the Nation.
- Not to treat promoting of education as busine